I hate goodbyes
12:42 PM
I have never felt so blessed in my life, ever.
Few days before I fly, my Enactus peeps texted me and wanted to treat me dinner. And because we wanted to avoid the shopping malls around KL area, we headed to Wangsa Walk Mall instead, near my house. We had dinner at TGI Fridays, the only decent restaurant in the area. It was just like any other dinner with this bunch, IT WAS NEVER BORING. Im so thankful that i met them in my life because these people are the best to work with I swear to go they are the best workmates ever. After dinner, our ex CEO wanted to join us for coffee so we headed to Starbucks until around 12am. It was a bit hard for me to say goodbye because i consider them more than just normal friends. Especially when i found out that HK and Guan Yuan are leaving for work and travel program right after Spring Semester. This means that i only get to see them on September! I guess all i can say is "see you when i see you" (i just hate goodbyes hm)
And my girls also wanted to see me before I go because they "said" that they couldn't send me at the airport on Thursday. I was like "oh okay its fine then" and I didn't get upset at all because yeah its semester break and they are at home. My flight was 11am and they had to leave right after Subuh if they want to. It was perfectly understandable for me. On Wednesday, we all had lunch at TGI Fridays (again, same place) because it was the nearest and most convenient for me. It was my last day and I haven't even started packing so I only had like 3 hours max to spend with them. Right after lunch, we went to Superstar karaoke. The very first song that Sai chose was All of Me - John Legend. Everyone started singing but then i couldn't take it. It finally hit me that i am leaving...
Tears starts to flow. I blame the song tho. Its because All Of Me is an overplayed song on the radio during our foundation, semester two. It was a song that reminded us of the good times that we had. Semester Two was the highlight of our foundation and university days, so far. We were clingy as fuck! We did all sorts of random things, just for fun. And it was the moment where we all get closer to one another. And when the others notice my tears, they were like "Weh jangan ah start, jangan ah start". I started laughing when Sai was crying but she is singing at the same time. It sounded horrible, seriously. And the next song is Sedetik Lebih then it was the tiga suara of Ning Baizura, Shila Amzah and Jaclyn Victor (i forgot what was the name). All of them are our "wajib songs" for karaoke session. It was fun but we were like wiping our tears in silence haha. Thank god the room is dark.
Then, i told them i had to leave now. Oh god, it was the toughest moment because we were crying and everything. Its one of the moments that I realize how much I love my girls. i said my goodbyes, we had a group hug and I left.The next day, when i was walking to McDonalds with my family in KLIA, suddenly Zatus and Shibby hugged me from behind! and Atikah and Sai was there too! Damn i was a fool. I should know my bestfriends better. Or their acting just got better this time LOL.
I didn't get spend much time with my homies tho because there will always be someone that is not complete. We decided to just meet at the airport on Thursday morning. They came and they brought me presents! I just wish we all can have a good time together but the time is not on our side. Thank god that i spent my new year's eve with them and it was so much fun. At least that was the last time we hangout. Nevertheless, they are always the type where you can just go from weeks of not talking to being bestfriends again. And they know me too well i guess. Having them sending me to KLIA that morning meant the world for me.
All of my extended families in KL gather on Wednesday night at my house to see me, some came to KLIA on Thursday. Even my ex driver came to my house that night to say goodbye. I haven't seen him for a year. So much love for these people! It makes you appreciate people around you more.
Thank you for the gifts and prayers, everyone. You will be missed by this lil girl hmm.
P/S: OMG I FEEL LIKE IM LIVING IN A FREEZER.



0 comments